The core objective of this league is to disseminate the knowledge on optimizing the built environment performance. It will also establish a common understanding on the conceptual framework of sustainable strategies and their applications.
ABOUT IGBC GREEN LEAGUE (IGL)
Presently, India has about 30 billion sq.ft of building stock and it is expected to reach 100 billion sq.ft by 2030. Here lies an excellent opportunity to construct all upcoming buildings and all forms of built-environment as green by design. Going the green way not only conserves natural resources but will also go a long way in enhancing the quality of life and wellbeing of the occupants. It also offers new growth opportunities to the stakeholders.
Also, today India has over 6.7 billion sq.ft of green building footprint and is expected to reach over 10 billion sq.ft by 2022. Thus arises the need to develop qualified professionals & experts who are well-equipped and competent to facilitate & handhold all the upcoming green building projects across the Country.
Against this backdrop, CII – IGBC had launched an unique Learn & Win concept titled ‘IGBC GreenLeague (IGL) - Learning & Growing Together’ in2016, IGBC Green League (IGL) - Learn, Leverage & Lead' in 2017 & 18. The 4th Edition of IGBC Green League (IGL) - Reform, Perform & Transform’ is commencing from 15 June 2019 for 4 Saturdays.
A unique learning experience for stakeholders & construction industries through tutorials which culminates into a quiz & a competition on sustainability and Green concept. The league would provide to be a good platform for participants for capacity development by enhancing skills & knowledge on subject related to Sustainable Built Environment .The league aims at providing detailed insights on methodology and emerging green trends.
The Program is for select Teams who would be trained and prepared by Industry experts to participate in the National Level Quiz Competition (Finals to be held during 17th Edition of Green Building Congress 2019 at HICC, Hyderabad on 27 Sept 2019. Travel and accommodation cost to Hyderabad will be covered by the participants .
- INR 25,000 per Participating Team inclusive of GST (2 members in each team)
- INR 20,000 per team for IGBC Members/Multiple Locations/Multiple TeamsYou may send the filled in registration form along with the participation fees (in the form of DD/Cheque in favor of Confederation Indian Industry, payable at Hyderabad) to the address given in the registration form.
ADVANTAGE TO PARTICIPANTS
- Technical Training of 4 Weeks by who’s who of Industry on most important topics of Sustainability
- Introduction to latest green building technologies
- Complimentary IGBC Accredited Exam, IGBC AP (Single Attempt before 31 Dec 2019)
- One Set of Rating Programs per team for enhancing design aspects in future projects
- Presentation Copies of all Sessions
- Interaction & Networking with Industry Experts
- Opportunity to leverage skills and enjoy memorable recognitions
- Complimentary invite to Green Building Congress 2019, Hyderabad