Conserve's Performance Manager : Building Performance of the Future
Buildings today are equipped with a diverse range of electronics to control HVAC, energy management, lighting, security and other systems. Effective integration and interoperability between these systems is critical to improve building performance, to reduce costs, fuel consumption and carbon emissions and to achieve the security and comfort levels demanded in modern, dynamic business environments.
The challenge is communication. These diverse systems use many different protocols to connect and talk with each other and with the building enterprise, but offer invaluable information and intelligence if they can be accessed.
The answer is Conserve's Performance Manager (CPM) powered by Tridium’s Niagara Framework. CPM is online building monitoring and benchmarking tool which reads data feeds from various IoT devices, to provide best building management strategy to reduce resource consumption. It act as the in-house Sustainability manager for the building and provide timely alerts and reports on the complete resource usage in the building. Performance Manager can seamlessly integrate with existing building BMS with minimal set up.
Research suggest when we start monitor and benchmark our resource consumption such as Energy, Water & Waste disposal, we begin to manage them better. CPM is a breakthrough concept which gives the capability to operate buildings across the globe with only access to the internet. Building operators benefit from lower maintenance overheads, reduced energy costs, and improved occupant satisfaction as their environment works for them in a smarter way. Visualise real time data consumption of resources in a complete new way to understand the usage pattern and operational glitches.
- Improve Equipment Lifecycle: When machines talk to machines and to people, communication is effortless. Reliable network connections keep all systems in sync and improve smooth operation.
- Streamline Productivity: System networking makes day-to-day operations run more smoothly, which improves productivity in every aspect of a business.
- Reduce Maintenance Cost: Every system within a facility from computers to ventilation to security can all be integrated and automated, self-monitored, and remotely controlled to reduce downtime.
- Reduce Energy Usage. CPM help reduce energy usage by monitoring and self-regulating indoor climate, air quality, lighting, electronics, and even plumbing. Integrated technology is designed to minimize energy usage in all aspects of a business.
- Connect Multiple Buildings and Campuses. When your business operates from more than one location, each site will be able to communicate efficiently with the other sites, despite the distance. CPM products connect systems across business locations seamlessly.
- "Best in Class" Asset Valuation : CPM ensures performance excellence of the project and enhancing the total value of the asset.
CPM is your own virtual Green Auditor, capable of accessing building performance and provide you with health report on a periodic basis, to improve your equipment lifecycle
CPM is powered by Tridium which provides the vital middleware to deliver smart services in integration to enterprise applications. With it Open Source Approach, Tridium provides software infrastructure that not only provides conventional DDC but also integrates multiple systems and devices - regardless of manufacturer or communication protocol - into a unified platform that can be easily managed in real time using a standard web browser.
Tridium is a global leader in business application frameworks that have fundamentally changed the way devices and systems connect. We are passionate innovators developing the operating system of the Internet of Things.
Some clientele of Tridium include : Bank of America, Intel, ABB, Changi Airport, Boeing
If you would like to know more about CPM and Tridium, please reach out to us our email address : email@example.com